Monday, January 19, 2009

Toy Boxes and Boobies


I had to share these two photos. They are kind of random but too fun not to share!
I have been crazy busy the last few weeks. So busy I have really been neglecting the blogs!
The Beauties are so active. No I mean so active I feel like I cannot keep up! They are into anything and everything. They climb so much I think they may be part monkey. Not to mention they are in training for some type of ultimate fighter challenge. They hit, bite, and pummel each other to the floor on an hourly schedule. Here's to the toddler stage, huh?
Jocelyn and Chloe were playing with some plastic balls the other day and they ended up in Jocelyn's shirt resembling a small set of boobies! She was so proud and Chloe giggled for at least an hour. Farrah and Silvie love the new toy box. Although it seems to be more like a triplet hideaway than a box for toys. They throw all the toys out and then climb in. They are content doing this for at least a few minutes every few hours. Remember the Rose Petal Cottage? Yeah...it had to be put away...they were trashing it...literally. Using it for a trampoline instead of a playhouse. They would work together and tip it over and then jump on it. Maybe we will bring it out again in a few months...maybe...being the key word. Again...here's to the toddler stage!

4 comments:

Alicia W. said...

They are so funny!! I bet you laugh all the time at the things they do and say.

Unknown said...

Crazy days and also lovely days to remember at the same times...

Happy blogging,

Toddler Toys|Learning Toys|Educational Toys

Tracey C. said...

Very cute pics!
Tracey C.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the boobies! Too cute and too funny!