Monday, October 5, 2009

Where have we been?










I cannot believe it has been so long since I blogged...September 20th...seems like forever ago...Sorry Molly. I promise to catch you up.
We have been super busy the last several weeks. Weddings and dance classes, school and play dates, oh and potty training beauties. The last two weeks has my vision blurry and my energy level literally depleted. I am tired Sugar.
Chloe is still loving school. She is learning so much. Every minute she is home she is writing and reading and drawing...even more than before. I am so proud of her. She is earning lots of "red tickets" at school. They receive them for various things...listening, helping, being respectful, following directions. Her teacher adores her and Chloe feels the same about her teacher. She has made lots of new friends, and has a boyfriend named Aiden...who she cannot stop talking about. Her "bestie" at school is Piper. The two of them are inseparable. They do everything together and are so much alike. They have lots in common. Piper's mom Kelly and I have become closer too (we went to high school together) we both swear they must have been separated at birth. They are both kind of quiet and shy until you get them warmed up. They like and dislike the same foods. They complete each others sentences, it's really sweet. They truly look out for each other.
The triplets are keeping very busy too...we are potty training...which in a nutshell...has been very interesting. They are doing very well, catching on fast. They are all three in panties all day except at nap time. Their potty chairs are stationed in the living room, side by side. They visit them all throughout the day and enjoy flushing their hard work down the big potty. I am confident our water bill will be triple what is normally is from now on. They sit down and go little tiny dribbles every three minutes just so they can flush and wash their hands. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy, however the money we were spending on diapers will not be spent on the water bill. Oh well.
They pictures are from my cousins wedding. As you can see the Beauties had a great time. They are dancing queens without a doubt.

I promise to get back on track...for the beauties and of course for my "bestie". Loves you Molly!

1 comment:

Mudge said...

Thank you! My very own post!!! :) So excited to see you back on the blog. Sounds like you are all doing very well.