Thursday, July 2, 2009

A disaster...almost

After dinner tonight the triplets played in the living room, as they always do while I clean up the kitchen. Farrah was squealing and pointing and trying to tell me something. She was giggling and pointing towards the bookshelf. She kept laying down on the floor and looking under the shelf and then jumping up quickly, yelling "Mommy, Mommy!" I looked and didn't see anything, I figured it was a toy or book that she was seeing under it and I would assist further in a few moments. When I had finished in the kitchen, I sat down on the floor with them and pulled out the dollhouse basket, as I slide it across the floor, a furry creature caught my eye...BELLA...she came scurrying out from under the bookshelf! I scooped her up and took her back to her cage (which was open) and placed her in her wheel. Farrah had been trying to tell me that Bella was under the shelf. Can you imagine the horror that would be my life, trying to explain to Chloe that her beloved hamster Bella, had gotten loose while she was in Florida? Seriously, every time I have talked to her since she left she has asked about Bella and Jasmine and of course Daisy. She would have been devastated if the hamster had not been found. I wonder which one of the triplets figured out how to open her cage, and when little Bella made her escape.

No comments: