Monday, October 11, 2010

Have I told You Lately?

Eight Years!
Happy Anniversary to my Matty!
What a ride it has been the last eight years.
You have been everything and more to me than I ever could have imagined.
I am more in love with you everyday that passes.
Your heart holds the key to every happiness in my life.  In our life together. 
You are an amazing father.  The love that you give to our four beauties cannot even be put into words.  You give them so much and it all comes from your huge heart.
I cherish our marriage.  Everything that it stands for.  Love, trust, friendship, courage, passion, family, every single part of it no matter how big or small.  I even hold tight the tough times we have endured together.  The loss of pregnancies.  Weeks of hospital bed rest.  New careers.  Learning how to become parents together, and sometimes questioning the decisions we make, praying that we are raising our children the right way.  The difficulties all couples go through in the quest to be good parents, better parents.  Not to mention, throwing the triplet card in there, which has been a huge challenge we never anticipated.  I think we are doing an incredible job.  The constant financial strain of raising four children on one income.  The willingness you have to provide; never complaining about overtime shifts, doing anything and everything within your power to make sure that your family is taken care of.
For the last many weeks and those to come, since my knee surgery.  Being the constant caregiver to the beauties as well as to me, on top of working long hours.
All of the support you give to me in every facet of our lives together.
You are my emotional strength, my rock.  You are so much more to me than my husband.  You are my best friend, my love, my partner in this crazy world.  My Soul.

Have I told you lately...that I love you?  Because "I do"  Happy Anniversary Matt.

No comments: