Friday, June 19, 2009


To begin...all is fine.
Had to call Poison Control this morning.
The Littlest Beauties climbed to get to the can of Vicks Vapor rub.
Before I found them in their quiet joyful spreading...they had covered themselves head to toe in the smelly, slimy substance. They were proud and happy as clams. Showing me every inch of themselves.
Grammy Pam recommended a call to Poison Control just to be on the safe side, as it is considered a poison. They are so nice. He said that unless they ingested a fair amount...there should be no worry. I explained I thought the majority just got rubbed in, however there was evidence on their pacifiers. He said just to keep an eye on them and he would check back with me in an hour.
Seriously, what one doesn't think of the others do. I never had to call poison control with Chloe. This is the second time with the triplets.
On the bright least their nasal passages are clear.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Sounds like you have a handful of fun going on at your house. It's amazing what kids will get into these days. At least mine are just sticking to baby lotion these days.