Friday, June 27, 2008

Growing likes Weeds





The girls had their 15 month baby well check yesterday. They are doing fantastic! All three on the growth charts, finally. The stats are: Jocelyn 20 lbs. 30.91 in. (she regains her, I'm the biggest, status) Farrah 18 lbs. 6 oz. 29.9 in. (still the peanut) and Silvie 19 lbs. 5 oz. 30.9 in. (still right in the middle). We also weighed Chloe for good measure, she is just under 32 lbs. 39.5 in. Everyone is growing yea! Remember when they were so tiny? Hard to believe it, so I included some photos of just 15 short months ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimberly,

Thank you for doing this post. Somehow my mommy brain mushed up and totally forgot that Macy should probably have a 15-month appointment. Yikes-ola I hope I'm not the only parent to forget stuff like this. I promise I haven't been totally neglectful all of the time.....:) I hope things are good and you're enjoying them babies....oops I mean toddles. Macy is proving to me everyday that she's not a baby any more she's a toddler with her own mind....

Hugs~

Mandy

Sugar Mommy said...

Mandy,
So great to hear from you! Isn't it amazing how they go to sleep one night and they are babies and when they wake in the morning they are toddlers? How are you and your family? Will you send some photos? Hugs back to you!
Kimberly