Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Little Beauties enjoy a Fall day


After a l-o-n-g morning of still running noses and short tempers, we picked Chloe up from school and headed to the park. Fall is here...YEAH...my favorite time of the year! I wish it was like this all year long. I love the cool air and the warm sun. Wearing long sleeves and hats. The Little Beauties had a great time running free at the park. Yea...I felt daring I guess. We were at the park for almost a full hour with no one else around. They enjoyed climbing and sliding and swinging...the most favorite of all four. After about an hour and ten minutes some other park patrons arrived and the beauties started going in four different directions. Mommy was alone and can not go four different ways (three is my maximum)...so after about ten more minutes, we packed pack and headed home. Maybe the fresh air will help the germies go away. Happy Fall to all! Check in tomorrow...We will be taking the Little Beauties and enjoying the fall weather at the Pumpkin Patch!

No comments: