Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fall or Summer?

We have been busy bees around here the last 2 weeks. Spending time outside. Going for walks to the park and feeding the ducks. The last few days all the girls have come down with a bit of a cold. I blame it on the weather. It has gone from low 40's back up to high 90's all week long. We had the air back on over the weekend and probably should have had the heat on at least a couple nights. I am a fall girl by nature. I love brisk mornings with a light frost on the grass. I love the cool, calm nights that fall brings. I love football games and pumpkins, the leaves changing color and picking apples. I am not really a summer girl. I really dislike the heat and humid climate. (I know, why Iowa? My family is here!) So needless to say I am more than ready for fall to be here. I am tired of summer during the day and fall at night. I am ready for sweaters and hats! Not ready for winter though...(thought I would stick that in there.) I don't like snow either. I know, I know...high maintenance. Point to this post...been busy...no extra time to post. I will get back into the swing of things...I promise. Plus Matt is on vacation for TWO WEEKS! YEAH! (His "honey-do list" is not too long.)

No comments: