Friday, September 26, 2008

Bumble Bees

Speaking of Black and Gold (Go Hawks!) We have a very big bumble bee/wasp issue at our house. They are EVERYWHERE. I hate them. I know they serve a purpose. I know if you leave them alone, they will leave you alone (sure they will.) I know they are more afraid of us then we are of them (unless you are me or my 4 year old daughter, in which case, that is just not true we are truly MORE afraid.) Anyway, we really have a problem. Papa Steve came over today and sprayed the nest in the ground. The one located conveniently next to the swing set. You can imagine Chloe and I ducking and dodging to get out of their way as they fly into their flipping nest! Sure, go ahead, laugh it up! I am scared of them and I have instilled this fear into my oldest born, soon to follow are her sisters. So anyway...Papa also sprayed in several other places...thanks Papa. They still seem to be lurking around...just had to vent...gosh darn stinging things...go away!

No comments: