Sunday, December 14, 2008

Be Honest

Jessica at Tell Me A Story sent this award my way! Thanks so much! I love reading your blog! It is one of my favorites! You should check her out!

Here are the rules that you agree to when you accept this award:"When you receive the prize, you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing that they were prized with 'Honest Weblog'. List [if you can and/or dare] at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"OK, so here are 10 honest things about me:

1. I drink too much caffeine...way too much.

2. I breastfed my triplets for 16 months.

3. I am a Roller Derby Girl...Toxic Sugar is my name...

4. Sometimes I miss having free time...but then I look at my Beauties...

5. I wish I would have finished college. (I wanted to be a nurse)

6. I think Jeff Probst (host of Survivor) is a hottie.

7. I want to be on Family Feud.

8. I am very sensitive.

9. I worry...I worry a lot.

10. I am always hot...but I hate winter.


I love this award...hope that you do too...beacuse I am passing it to ALL my bloggy readers. Take the challenge! Share some goods with your faithful readers! We want to know!
I challenge ALL my readers to accept this award!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What beautiful girls!! Congrats on your award!! Have a great week!!

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

Hi! I just did this last week...it's a fun award to participate in. I enjoyed learning more about you. :-)