Monday, December 22, 2008

A quote...

"Don't just tell your children you love them. Tell them what you love about them."
I love this...so here goes...
Chloe
I love your kindness. I love your soft heart. I love your sensitivity. I love that you are gentle and giving. I love that you are a beautiful little girl on the inside. You are intelligent, independent, affectionate and forgiving. You are welcoming and tender. I love how you watch out for your baby sisters, always making sure they are happy. I love you Chloe.
Jocelyn
I love that you are independent. I love that you are a leader. I love that you take care of your sisters. I love your sweet laughter and your big hugs. I love how you love to explore and learn. I love you Jocelyn.
Farrah
I love your sweet heart. I love your watchful eye over your sisters, always making sure they are safe. I love your gentle touch and your caring nature. I love you quiet independence. I love your sweet kisses and your signs of affection. I love you Farrah.
Silvie
I love your gentle nature. I love your shyness. I love your soft heart. I love how you bat your big baby blues to get your heart's desire. I love your sweet coos. I love your caring heart and the love you show to everyone you love. I love you Silvie.
Matty
(Obviously...Not my child...but...I think he should be on this list too)
You are the love of my life. My husband, my best friend, the father of our beautiful daughters. I love you kind heart. Your gentle nature. I love your caring. I love your thoughtfulness. I love that your daughters always come first. I love your romantic side. I love your manly side. I love you affectionate side. I love that you never complain. I love that you always make the best of it all, no matter how bad. I love you Matty.

4 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i LOVE this idea, what a beautiful post!

Mudge said...

what do you love about me?!?!? haha! very cute and so special!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i hope you all had a very merry christmas!

Jessica said...

I love this post, so sweet!