Sunday, December 14, 2008

Proximity Award


Momstheword gave me this award. I recently found her blog and began following her. She is a great writer and I love her blog. Check her out! This award is a very special one and means a lot to me. Thank you again honey! I am glad to have you as a bloggy friend!

What a wonderful award!
The award states "This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Awards are a great way to meet new people and make new friends. So, if you want to meet some new people and/or make some friends, check out the blogs below. I am passing it onto:
These blogs are some of my favorites...check them out!



3 comments:

The Drama Mama said...

Ahhh, you are too sweet! Thanks for passing on the blog love! ;)

L-O-V-E your 10 honest facts in the most recent post....I loved learning more about you. Thanks for sharing!

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

thanks so much! this is great! i will blog about this award this week!

McMommy said...

Here I am all sick with a nasty cold...and you suddenly make me feel all better!!! Thank you so much!!