Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Talking in their sleep

It's 2 am...I am awake...Matt began the night shift tonight. Weird. I keep laying in bed...giggling. At least 2, maybe all 3 of the Littlest Beauties are talking in their sleep. I mean literally having a conversation while they are sleeping. I am almost positive it is Farrah and Silvie. When I went in to check on them (after the chatting had been going on for sometime) Jocelyn seems to be sound asleep on her tummy, Farrah and Silvie are on their sides, facing each other. They are talking and giggling in their sleep...I think it is quite possibly one of the sweetest things I have ever witnessed! Good Night

1 comment:

Nik said...

That is so very sweet! I have one daughter who sings and talks in her sleep, but the girls don't ever talk to each other! I would have been giggling, too! And, you'll have to let me know where you bought your daughter's glasses - I really like them - and who knows when my daughter's glasses will need to be replaced!